Thursday, March 8, 2018

Charming Gardens Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     With Spring right around the corner, I wanted to feature the Charming Gardens and Charming Gardeners Cling Mounted Stamps from Red Rubber Designs, since I hadn't used them since the blog post here, and they're so much fun to color!



     I was inspired by this beautiful bonus sketch, used in last months Card Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook.com



     The sky was done with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, and the stamping colored with Distress Inks and Distress Spray Stains. Then I finished the circle edges with Ranger's Verdigris EP, adding some to the fountain, watering can, and bucket. Finally, I added some Glossy Accents to the water in the fountain, and the puddle under the can. 




     The sentiment was embossed with the Sophisticated Sentiments Unmounted Rubber Stamp using LSG Purely White EP.




     I used a resist technique by stamping the dots onto white cardstock with the Build A Background Stamp, using Ranger's Clear EP. Then I went over the dots with my blending tool dipped into Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, which I also used to stamp the flowers with the Happily Grateful Stamp, embossing the leaves from the set with Ranger's Verdigris EP.


   
     Thanks for looking, and shop Red Rubber Designs for these stamps and more!
 
********************************



Challenges Entered:










2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card! Such lovely stamps and so beautifully coloured! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work with so much tiny details. THanks for joining us over at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete