Saturday, December 2, 2017

Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Layout ~ FotoBella DT

    Hello! Today I have a layout that I scrapped of some fall foliage featuring the Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Collection from FotoBella.com.



     The larger birds with the quote was cut 4" X 6" from one of the papers in the Vintage Blessings Collection Kit, and inked along the edges with Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge, andAged Mahogany Distress Inks. The smaller bird was added from the Bits & Pieces package. 



     Don't throw away the strips from the ends of your papers! I used a couple of them to frame the aqua paper, inking the edges of the plaid strip with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.



     Then I added a couple of strips of Vintage Blessings Grateful Washi Tape to the top of my page.



      For some flair and dimension, I finished it off with a few pieces of Chipboard.



     Thanks for looking, and shop FotoBella.com for this collection and many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment