Friday, April 15, 2016

Bo Bunny Secret Garden Shaker Tags ~ FotoBella DT

     Shake things up with these elegant vellum shaker tags made from Bo Bunny's Secret Garden I Want It All Bundle @ FotoBella!



     The tags are cut from the papers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack and the Ephemera, and measure 5 1/2" X 3 1/2",  making them the perfect size to fit the vellum foil pieces. But first I punched holes on the tops, and finished the edges with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder. Using fibers from my own stash I tied them off through the holes. 



     After adding some glitter pieces to the centers of the tags, I ran a glue stick around 1/2" of the vellum pieces, and glued them in place. Then I machine-stitched around the vellum, so the glitter doesn't escape, and attached a Brad to the top center right below the punched hole.



     I used some more of my fibers to string through the banner Buttons, as well as the bird one on this purple tag.



     To finish them off, I added some of the word stickers that come in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack



Thanks for looking, and shop FotoBella to pick up your own bundle! 

**********************************





No comments:

Post a Comment