Thursday, April 7, 2016

Bo Bunny Secret Garden Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Bo Bunny's Secret Garden I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella isn't just for Spring and Easter projects, like I've mentioned before. I created this special memorial page of a friend who passed away a few years ago, and love that the papers and colors actually match her outfit!



   
          By using the left side of this sketch from Let's Scrap Sketches, I was able to showcase some of the beautiful papers that come in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, along with some from the Ephemera, creating a quilt design made from 1 1/2" squares!



     All of my paper edges were distressed with the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, and finished with machine stitching. In the center of my squares, I added various Buttons and Brads, along with some from the Ephemera, like the ones in my flower centers, which also come in the Ephemera, and were colored with Blueprint Sketch and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.



      The bottom left side of the page was sprayed with some blue and silver LSG sprays, before adding the purple Chipboard flourish. To make the title I used the alpha stickers that come in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack to spell "REMEMBERING", and masked "ROXANE" using the Tim Holtz Cargo Alphabet Stencil with Distress Inks (Blueprint Sketch and Seedless Preserves).



Thanks for looking, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment